Located in Upstate New York in the Catskills, our 150-acre sustainable farm provides the perfect setting for a spectacular wedding or event. Blenheim is a living farm with history dating back to the 1740s. The farm is owned by the critically acclaimed Blenheim Restaurant/Smorgas Restaurant Group in New York City.
Blenheim Hill Farm is a spectacular 150-acre sustainable farm that offers the perfect setting for a rustic but elegant barn wedding. Blenheim is a living farm, growing 250 different crops and livestock, with history dating back to the 1770's. Blenheim offers everything from catering to beautiful lodging for the families and the wedding party. We can also cater your rehearsal dinner and brunch the day after.
The farm is owned by the Michelin rated Blenheim Restaurant in New York City. You and your guest will enjoy true farm-to-table cuisine by our own Michelin-starred chefs using seasonal ingredients, including our own crops, heritage meats, free range eggs, honey and maple syrup and greens. Have the ceremony by our private lake, horse ride to the maple sugar bush in our forests, dinner in the 3-story historic barn. And smores at our huge bonfire site adorned by stone-walls. Most of our couples make it a wedding weekend retreat on the farm. Read the press coverage of our farm and restaurant group!
The farm is located in the Catskills, a a vast land of rolling pastures, forest, and our own private lake. Our farm is unique because it is set back from the the road, right by the lake, so there are no neighbors, no curfew and no noise restrictions. While rural, the area has plenty of choices for lodging within 10-30 minutes from the farm, from wonderfully personalized bed and breakfast, country style motels to large occupancy hotels like The Hamptons Inn in Oneanta. We will provide a full list of activities and accommodations, for those who want to enjoy all that Catskills has to offer, while they are in the area. Welcome to Blenheim.
• Use of our beautiful historic barn
• Use of our private lake and pier for your ceremony
• All dinner tables and dinner chairs
• All chairs needed for your ceremony
• Speakers, light system, and mixer
• Wedding arch at the ceremony site
• Microphone for speeches
• All setup and break-down
• No noise restrictions or curfew
• Farm decor for all the dining tables like antique lanterns etc.
• Outdoor furniture, lounge areas and Adirondack chairs
• Extensive exterior and interior lighting in the barn and throughout farm
• Multiple tents in the event of rain
• Designated parking area
• Day-of representation and assistance
• Access to trails throughout the farm
• Catering by the farms Blenheim Restaurant's own chefs in New York City using the farm ingredients.
• Weekend Lodging at our historic Victorian farm house, sleeps 20 people. Full week also available.
• Day after barn brunch with omelette and waffle stations.
• Flower arrangements by our local florist.
• Horseback riding in our 100-acre forest.
• Huge stone wall bon-fires with smores bar.
• Carriage ride to the sugar bush in the forest.
• Boat rides on the lake, swimming and fishing.
• Golf cart rental for easier movement around the farm
• Farm tours and harvesting for dinner
• Baby sitting and entertainment for kids while grownups have fun.