Located in Upstate New York in the Catskills, our 150-acre sustainable farm provides the perfect setting for a spectacular wedding or event. Blenheim is a living farm with history dating back to the 1740s. The farm is owned by the critically acclaimed Blenheim Restaurant/Smorgas Restaurant Group in New York City.
Blenheim Hill Farm is a spectacular 150-acre sustainable farm that offers the perfect setting for a rustic but elegant barn wedding. Blenheim is a living farm, growing 150 different crops and livestock, with history dating back to the 1770's. Blenheim offers everything from catering to beautiful lodging for the families and the wedding party. We can also cater your rehearsal dinner and brunch the day after.
The farm is owned by the Michelin rated Blenheim Restaurant in New York City. You and your guest will enjoy true farm-to-table cuisine by our own Michelin-starred chefs using seasonal ingredients, including our own crops, heritage meats, free range eggs, honey and maple syrup and greens. Have the ceremony by our private lake, horse ride to the maple sugar bush in our forests, dinner in the 3-story historic barn. And smores at our huge bonfire site adorned by stone-walls. Most of our couples make it a wedding weekend retreat on the farm. Read the press coverage of our farm and restaurant group!
The farm is located in the Catskills, a a vast land of rolling pastures, forest, and our own private lake. Our farm is unique because it is set back from the the road, right by the lake, so there are no neighbors, no curfew and no noise restrictions. While rural, the area has plenty of choices for lodging within 10-30 minutes from the farm, from wonderfully personalized bed and breakfast, country style motels to large occupancy hotels like The Hamptons Inn in Oneanta. We will provide a full list of activities and accommodations, for those who want to enjoy all that Catskills has to offer, while they are in the area. Welcome to Blenheim.
INSTAGRAM FEED—CLICK ABOVE!
Historic post-and-beam barn:
• Indoor seating capacity: up to 250 guests
• Large Dance floor: 15’ x 30’
• High-end indoor bathrooms: men’s, women’s, handicap-access
• Indoor bar made of antique barn boards
• Full commercial kitchen with char-broilers and other state-of-the-art appliances
• Handmade walnut dinner tables and dinner chairs with cushions
• Plates, silverware, stemware, napkins
• Table decor: antique lanterns and bird’s nest
• Speakers, and mixer (for use after DJ or Band)
• Beautiful barn lighting, string lights, rustic chandelier spots
• Mezzanine level for additional dancing or band
• No noise restrictions or curfew
Ceremony by our Private Lake:
• Custom-built Birch-tree wedding arch 9.5’x8’x5.5’
• Ceremony chairs
• Tented ceremony area with arch for rainy days
• Microphone for speeches
• Pier and lake front for photos
Cocktail Hour Site:
• 40’ x 50’ clear-roof tent with festive lighting
• Outdoor bar and whisky-barrel high-tops
• Outdoor sofa’s, Adirondack chairs, lounge area
• Photos with horses and chickens
• Extensive exterior and interior lighting throughout
• Designated onsite parking areas
• Arrival lawn welcoming guests overlooking lake, fresh mint water service.
• Access to trails around the lake & cocktail site
• Day-of representation and assistance
• Parking attendant day-of
• Setup, break-down, maintenance, facility management during the entire wedding weekend: ceremony site, barn, cocktail area, and grounds
Extra Options for (additional charge):
• Weekend Lodging at our historic Victorian farm house. 7 bedrooms 6 full bathrooms. Sleeps up to 20 people.
• Day after barn brunch with omelette and waffle stations.
• Flower arrangements by our in-house florist
• Horseback riding in our 150-acre forest.
• Huge stone wall bon-fire
• Smores Bar
• Carriage ride to the sugar bush in the forest.
• Boat rides on the lake and fishing.
• Farm tours and harvesting for dinner
• Baby sitting and entertainment for kids while grownups have fun.